header-photo

a REALIZATION, again?

okay, so i always do have realizations. yah, seriously, i am the type of person who cogitates so much about things that there is always something popping out of my mind. the problem is that even though i always manage to think something deep or decides to change something about the way i relate to others or think, it seems that i am not faithful to my oath... i always deviate from what i am supposed to do. i know i know, it is usual for a person to go back and back and back to the 'old habits'... old habits die hard right? but when will i change? when will i start to move forward?

honestly, i dream of the time when i can go on my own. i want to do a lot of things. seriously. right now, i am just so enclosed in this box that surrounds me which totally limits me and my potentials. hm,....... thinking about that, hey, i can revise that line... hahaha, whatever.

my conversation with a friend this morning made me realize one thing. "i am not putting things into my heart". it hit me as he went on telling stories about his GE subjects, which i know, i know i have been quite taking for granted for the past semesters. another thing is the fact that whenever we have daily lectures, i somehow let myself sit in the class and let my mind dally over the Sahara Desert. i hate it. somehow, in the back of my mind, i am thinking... "i'll just study these things by myself..." wah, i hope i can realize how fortunate i am to have the chance to listen to the lectures of excellent professors. hm, which makes me believe that i should now begin my english12 homeworks!! yay!!!!

hm, hm, hm, :)
i'll just arrange the things in this blog some other time..... wahhh!!!
hope i had much time!!!!!

God bless me!
put things into your heart. work harder!

:)

0 comments: