header-photo

sem, please be over

i still need to some stuff. and i can't still have a vacation mode on.
i need to do the
-115 thingy
-cocoy thingy

i hope that everything goes fine Lord. please.
Thank you.

I got to know a new song.
Just heard it for the first time and have already played it for 15 times now, according to my iTunes. hahaha! It's Taking Chances.

You don't know about my past, and
I don't have a future figured out.
And maybe this is going too fast.
And maybe it's not meant to last,

But what do you say to taking chances,
What do you say to jumping off the edge?
Never knowing if there's solid ground below
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?


ang ganda nung version ng Glee :)


tas ang ganda rin nung bagong kanta ni Juris.
wala lang.
I don't want to fall for you.

ayun.

cge gawa na ako ng mga dapat kong gawin.haha.
God bless :D

0 comments: