header-photo

on about being responsible...

today, i am re-publishing my BLOGSPOT Account.
this one has been with me since way way back and i am really happy that when i re-read my older posts, i am somehow reminded of my experiences before.

looking back, i can say that a a lot has changed. and a lot is different.

there were some things that i am proud of and there were those that i am not but the bottom line is that i learned and that i now know better.

right now,there are so many things that i want to achieve. i really want to be a better person and be able to do more.--to do the stuff that i dream of doing and to become that person that i picture myself to be.

well, everyday is a little step... and i know that even though right now, there are pressing matters that i need to prioritize, i should not really lose myself and my goals in the process.

i am always praying that i can have a good future but then again, as cliche as it sounds, the future still depends on the present. and as optimistic as it may sound, the future is molded by my present and so i must invest in my today.

sometimes, i really think that i can write those self-help or inspiration books. haha. dreaming big ha? wala lang.... it just seems that sometimes, my thoughts are leaning on the borderline of corny and too-much-inspiration.

anyway, right now, i have to finish all of may tasks so that i can have more sleep later :p hahaha. Lord, ikaw na po bahala sa akin :)

0 comments: