header-photo

a new beginning! :D

so many things happened for the past weeks.
yes i know that i said that i would fix my site but my laptop crashed for some reason and my sembreak became what i have not planned. well i know that i did not really make 'plans' but i guess, i just did random stuff...


i guessi just have to make a random listing
my grandfather died.
the sem was over.

congrats to me, i am still a YuSung Scholar! :D i am really thankful to God because He gives me opportunities to help my parents in any way. well, i did not make it to the US list because i fell short of some points. i really got quite disappointed but i guess i have to move on and just do good this sem.... let go and let God, right. it just feels nice knowing that somehow, i still manage to excel in what i am doing. wala lang. sometimes i think that i am good with what i am doing but i am not really passionate about it...but then again, i know that these kind of thoughts only come out when i am stressed or when things don't go the way i would have wanted them to be so i really try to eliminate them. ELIMINATE!

this semester that is about to come is all about our THESIS! THESIS it!!!
we need to make LARGE amounts of progress and do our BEST since this shall dictate they date of our graduation. and really rely like to graduate on time. i pray to God that HE guides me and my groupmates in everything that we do so that we can do the right things :D i know HE WILL and HE is. :D

right now, i just have to fix my life in a very orderly manner and live it in a way that is proper. there are so many things to arrange and be happy for. i just have to look beyond the imperfections and i know, i am living a really nice life. i thank God for everything and sometimes, when i feel sad, i feel that i am becoming ungrateful.

yes, it can be equated. no it can't be. because i know that God understands me.

being sad is totally not equal to being ungrateful... right?

whenever my hormones kick in and make me feel some things that are not welcomed, i think it;s better to quote Barney Stinson! hahaha.
BE AWESOME instead! :D

later, i am going to give this blog some new look, well, not entirely new. but i guess some things new :D

thank you and i miss blogging here.

love,
engineer clarence. :)

that is just so sweet. :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really interesting article. Hope to see same more!

Erectile Dysfunction said...

I really liked your article.