header-photo

heart

Hello blogger!

It has been a very long time since I wrote here and from that time a lot of things have changed. As you see, I chose the path that is not always taken and now, I find myself enjoying it so far.

But not everything is as smooth. There are some facets of life wherein I find myself confused, perplexed, lost. And it's not easy knowing what to do.

Some years from now, I don't know what will happen and I don't know if I will regret the decisions I have been making. But I just keep praying to God that whatever happens, may His blessing and Love be with me always.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

welcome back! :)

Golden Flower said...

Hope for the best. If the decisions are taken by you then you never need to regret them. Thank you for sharing. Please visit my blog

http://malenadugroup.blogspot.com/