header-photo

confidence

They say that confidence is sexy. And my problem? I have no confidence! Hahaha. But I think I am sexy. JK.

Anyway, kidding aside... I think this has been one of my personal problems ever since.
I have this bad habit of bringing myself down.. of saying bad things about myself..of not being too assertive.. about being indecisive... about not being too confident enough.

I have always told myself to improve this aspect. I know that I so blessed by God with so many things and being confident does not equate to being boastful.. it means that you are proud that you have a God who blesses you with so much.

My playing small does not do the world any good.

I have always believed that it is better to seize the moment and to have the confidence to face the world. Malaki ang nagagawa ng lakas ng loob. At kailangan kong sabihin to sa sarili ko araw araw.

Maybe this is the reason why I face this situation right now.//

I don't really know how I come across people but I guess,, I am quite sure that "confident" is not one of the adjectives that easily comes with my name...and I need to change that.

In life, you have to know what you want. and what you want to be... And you must do what it takes to achieve the state you want to be in. And before any other person can believe you, I think that it is very important to believe yourself first.

Believe you are beautiful. Believe you are worth it. Believe that you excel in what you do.
And I bet that everyday will be different. Different in a sense that you'll have more chances to see opportunities and challenges. And you know that you will be OK.

Because with your confidence comes the thinking that you are not alone and that God is with you.

This is my little project. From now on, I will try to be confident. I will try to showcase the gifts and blessings that God had endowed upon me. I will be the instrument of His grace to others. For it is only when I strongly believe that I am blessed that I can be a blessing to others too. So help me God.

0 comments: