header-photo

Hello 2015!! :)

A new year has come and I would like to start this with a new entry in my blog, and with the promise that I will try to update this more often. 

I have lots of things to be thankful for the year 2014. Basically, it was a year filled with learning and self improvement. I enrolled in Piano, Cooking, Yoga and Driving classes. But of course, my goal to always improve myself does not stop there. 

This year, I'd like to set other goals which are more specific and which can help me prepare for the years to come. I will be turning 25 this year and I know that bigger things are yet to come! 

I am just so thankful with the guidance and love from God and my loved ones. I hope that this year, I would be able to have a bigger heart and be able to give more of what I have.


To the best year ever! To an even more improved version of myself! To the fulfillment of my own and my loved ones' dreams! To a God-centered life! 

Let's do this! :) Let's be inspired! :)

0 comments: