header-photo

Hobbies

Do you ever have a hard time talking about something during drinking parties? I sometimes feel this way. I think the main reason is that I don’t really have some hobbies that I feel strongly or passionate about. Must re-think about this.

I will try to involve myself with more stuff for recreation.
Some ideas for new hobbies:

Baking
Blogging
Watching Documentaries in Netflix
Learning technical of photography
Learning finance and actually trying it out
Learn Chinese again and watch more Chinese Dramas
Read more book (I am putting a 15-book target for myself)
Run again and do yoga again (maybe I will not try Swimming again this year)
Travel again


Okay, maybe I will stop here and give you a feedback at the end of the year on what happened about these hobbies that I posted here.

0 comments: