header-photo

Vday.

this day made me realize how last year was so so so so so so extremely so different from this year. point well taken i guess. ^^,

hm, i watched Percy Jackson with Jeff today. i enjoyed it primarily because i enjoy Greek Mythology :D i always forget who the gods are but i love their story. hahahaah. wala lang.

i and my family had our picture taken at the studio today. it was nice. matagal na rin yung last fam pic namin. obvious na obvious yung differences sa itsura lalo na dun sa 2 kong kapatid na lalaki. jeff's starting to have small pimples already. hahaha. i love his skin dati kasi suuuper as in mega kinis but babalik din naman yun i guess :) as for me, i think i became prettier!! hurray! hahaah. fighting spirit <3 hm, all in all i think, Vday was fun. i spent it with family and it was nice.

hm. i'm really trying to drive away sad thoughts at this moment because i can not find it in my heart to feel sad. i am happy. really. hahaah but honestly, i'm quite tempted to ask on how his day went. masochist me, hello?. =p nah. things are so different now. and honestly, my fave pic of ours was taken on feb13. nah nah nah nah nah. tama na to. hahahaahah.

masaya ako ngayon. dahil sa magagandang bagay na meron sa buhay. ayown :D hehe :0

last night, i was thinking if i should open my heart. si God na bahala. but this time, i must take things in a better way. better than last time. though sa tingin ko naman, maganda naman pagkahandle ko last time ah? haha LOL.

i'm eating cake while typing this blog entry.
I JUST LOVE FOOD.

food, you're my valentine.
i love you food.

oh noes.
GLUTTONY. @.@
haahhahaah kidding aside, don't you just love food?? :P

hm, ece 113 line up for the night!

God bless you Lence :D

0 comments: