header-photo

hello there!

been lost but now i am back.
i have skipped a lot of occasions that were actually worth blogging so i will just enumerate them here.
MY GRADUATION. yes, thank God i am not a College student anymore!!! i am a GRADUATE! :D
what else?

hm, oh well maybe that event is worth a lot... and means a lot, especially for my parents.

i have always decided to be more active here but i always forget to do so. i also promised to put more pictures but i also always fail to do so. what's happening?

well, maybe, a little change is good. maybe i should really try to blog more often. nah, i am rumbling to myself.

kidding aside, i was actually surprised with the different comments on my chatbox. i did not think that some people are reading this.. oh and i forgot, i received a comment about my usage of punctuation marks and capitalization.. and yeah, maybe i should improve on this one.

---

Starting now, I will be a renewed blogger :D

Ok, I promise, I will really try my best :D

6 comments:

Inspector Clouseau said...

Congratulations on getting through school.

Nice work. I came across your blog while “blog surfing” using the Next Blog button on the blue Nav Bar located at the top of my blogger.com site. I frequently just travel around looking for other blogs which exist on the Internet, and the various, creative ways in which people express themselves. Thanks for sharing.

Rohani Syawaliah said...

hello there...

i am from Indonesia...

nice to see you..

My nickname is Honey..

so you are not a college student anymore?

waw... that amazing, i still dont graduate yet

clarence said...

Thank you! :D

Breeze said...

just passing through... don't worry about punctuation. I used to blog a lot but have fallen off the wagon and haven't been able to get back on. A lot of my friends have also departed from blogging. Too bad. I made a lot of friends on MySpace; at least we continue to stay in touch person to person, even though we didn't know each other before MySpace. So bye, moving on....

lylha said...

hello, blogwalking... that's good if you decided to active in your blog. I agree with you.. :')

Anonymous said...

Congrats on graduating!!!