header-photo

Transition


Today, I re-arranged my blogger. I just realized that this blog has been with me for so long now and giving it up would really be a bad option. Besides, I really need to preserve my writing skills since ever since I went out of the Philippines, my English has gradually been deteriorating to some extent.

The title was placed as such primarily because I believe that I am in a transition phase. Yes, figures wise, my numerical age does not stop from increasing every year but experience wise, I think, I am also gaining a lot. I once said that if I have the chance, I will be a person who is able to live her life to the fullest. I believe I am getting there.

I really feel happy with the wonderful opportunities I am receiving right now and as a famous saying says, I just want to enjoy the days as they pass by. I just hope that life will get better and better each day.

To God be the glory!

1 comments:

Student of Life said...

Sorry just randomly came across your blog. I liked your last post. Best of luck.
J