header-photo

blog drama

what are blogs?

hm, i don't want to give other definitions.
i'll give mine.

for me, blogs are outlets. they can be your friend. your confidante. your resort when you don't want to talk to someone who will talk back.
it's a piece of you. a reflection of your thoughts that you can read once again and evaluate. it is my pensieve.
my blog is an outline of my thoughts, not all of course since i can not always write ALL of my thoughts. sometimes, i admit that i really don't explain everything. i just put in some tidbits of possible ideas which can make me remind of the feeling i had when i reread my entry again sometime in the future.

having said the things above, i personally believe that a blog should not be a basis in judging one person's character.... yes, a person can be really honest in presenting himself/herself in his/her entries yet the words that are typed in this little space of the net can not always suffice to show the REAL nature of the situation that the writer undergoes. it can never summarize the totality of one's personality and ideals. it can not always explain the whys and hows.

being a reader myself, i strongly believe that my interpretation of a blog will always be defiant against any writer's intentions. if i believe this and that and thinks of this that way, that is my own right... that is my OWN ____ ->meaning, i own it literally.

a blog then should not extend to a writer's defense of his/her thoughts. if his/her readers misinterpret his/her blog, the writer has the choice of explaining himself/herself if he/she wants to. in the first place, a writer does not force people to read his/her work... hm, my thoughts are scattered in this point.

hm, interpretations can be helpful sometimes but not to the point wherin the limits are compromised. LIMITS.. LIMITS that vary. LIMITS that differ. nah. oryt.

i think, i ought to bring back the title.
"the blog that is meant to escape scrutiny"

i don't know if am feeling the right things towards these particular things.
i am just sure of one thing,
the feeling that my thoughts are scrutinized and weighed and then thrown down to my face
does not make me smile at all but they make me think.... make me rethink and make me scrutinize myself.

:) or :( ???

i am not sure.

0 comments: