header-photo

revised: don't expect anything more than what you have given

yes. very applicable.

i love english. english per se. i did not actually foresee that last sem, i would find it difficult to deal with english 12.

yay. sad face :(

i like reading. but perhaps. not to the extent wherein i am forced.
sigh.
confessions.
i was not able to finish even a single novel in the course of our subject.
i was the primary consumer of sparknotes.

i used all my skills in threading my sentences for them to form coherent thoughts, as if i have actually read the novel.
perhaps i have treated it as a real GE.
nah. i have always done well in GEs! well, for the past semesters, i suppose--when our majors have not yet required that much.
but no.. last last sem, i think that i have not also prioritized my Geog1 but i still got the grade that made me smile.

anyway.
last grade that flashed on my screen was eng12.
i was praying that it'll be better.that my teacher will see the efforts that i have still exerted despite my tight sched and demanding academic life.
nah. i was totally wrong.

NO CS for me this sem.


anyway, how can i expect to get a high grade when i have not really fulfilled what the course requires?
or am i just kinda emotionally-stricken knowing that the other class got high grades without effort? naka 1.25 raw yung isa kong friend sa eng12 nang walang ginagawa. hm, lucky class.

anyway, my classmate also got a 2.hm, i don't want to compare his efforts with mine. we're both in engg. and he's always telling me that he has not read any book and that he even did not watch the play for our final paper requirement. hm, silence.

i did my best in our final paper. o well.
no more complaints. period.

hahahah. well, wala ng magagawa.
perhaps if i have read all the novels, i'd be happier.
but alas, eng12 is over.
i just thank God that this sem has been great. yeh, still great.
thanks to Mo. Mary for her guidance and love.

and, hm, i'll be more picky towards ther GEs that i will be choosing.
God blesses me.

0 comments: