header-photo

twilight.newmoon.eclipse.

i started last week.i am not sure of the exact date but here i am...reading it even more.
i like it.oh.that's an understatement.i love it....
the bad factor is that i think, it affects me.
really.
i am having bad sleeping habits.
i can't seem to sleep.
when i close my eyes, it seems that Edward Cullen's voice is on my head or Isabella Swan's panic is all over me.
but still, i'll choose to read it.
i can't wait for the movie...
and oh!
for the Breaking Dawn too!
or the Midnight Sun if there will be such.

<3
i think, the story is complete.
from fantasy to love story to heartbreaks to break-ups to parental concerns to school problems.

wala lang.
natuwa lang ako..
i'm still not finished though.
nasa eclipse palang ako.
i just started kanina....
i wonder how i managed to stop to actually check my blogger.
YAY.

the author of those books is Stephenie Meyer.
and i only got an e-book copy thanks to ate debbie!
............wala yung book version talaga.awww.
but anyway, i am enjoying na rin,
sana ganun din yung mga mata ko...

it seems na mas naggain ako ng fats under my chin!
=))
hahhhaah
hilarious.
anyway....

twilight mode again.
Godbless :)

1 comments:

SilentWeeper said...

is it really that good? if its ok, can you tell me where did you get the ebook version? PLEASE. Thanks a lot.