header-photo

it's been ages

yes it's been ages.
and yes i've been busy.
and yes, theres are so many things that have changed since the last time i faced this same screen.

i guess change never changes--it still always changes. okay so much for the humor.

looking back, i wonder if the 'me' before is still the same 'me'.......
most part of me say that yes, i still am! i know that for the majority, i am still the old brand new me as i used to refer to before.

anyway.
what prompted me to enliven this piece of site again?
perhaps it's the solitude. the desolate sphere of clouds covering me tonight.... but i know, they are much less than the ones i have experienced in the past days.
but still, i don't know. there is somehow a unique point or idea about today which of course i won't blog here.

although honestly, i think of reviving this thing here.
because i know that no one or perhaps a very few will read it because primarily, no one is interested with my life or my thoughts or i don't know. hahaha. so much for drama.

basically, this thing does not announce itself. and that's good.
i can write my thoughts in here again and get the seclusion and isolation.
perhaps i can revamp the whole layout and colors and appearance too!

i'm too busy these days.
God is good, always.--> this thing is the one that keeps me alive.


the prevailing thought tonight?
"i'm not perfect. i'm childish at times. and i'm ranting about things. those may be not too good qualities but i guess, they still make me, 'me'."

BLOGGER, i missed you! :)
but i am now returning into your hands. hahaha joke.
i am now again opening up myself to this page without the fear of prejudice because i just know, no one comes across this page anymore......

and i'm choosing to be merry.

0 comments: