header-photo

get some sleep

i don't know if i exactly survived this day the way i expected... but i guess, the fact that i am still alive is something that i have to be thankful for.

i don't know. i was quite frustrated, really.
sabaw na sabaw ako nung first exam ko.
my second was pretty better than the first but di ko alam pano isolve yung last problem. thinking na dapat alam ko yun and it seems that everyone else knows about it.@.@

wala lang. i know i studied. but i think, everything was not enough.
did i pray not hard enough too?

i know i should have gotten some sleep.
maybe that was the main culprit.

anyway, i surrender everything to God.
mas madali na wag mastress eh thinking na magiging okay ang lahat.

honestly, i would have liked to pass my coe115 exam. as in 60% or higher. feasible sana pero sabaw nga ako :|
and gusto ko maexempt sa ece151 final exam!! but i dont know. i need about 85% para maexempt pa, kung 75% ang exemption.
Lord, please make the exemption down to 60%. please.,.. please include me. please.


sometimes, i feel that i am not fitted sa kung ano mang ginagawa ko.
i know i'm not the only person feeling this kaya dapat itigil ko na kakarant ko. hahaha.
wala lang. minsan daldal ko lang.

talking to my mother about these kinds of things have always been refreshing.
she always tells me that this is God's plan for me and that i am destined to be an Engineer.

a thought occurred to me and i find this very nice:

'in order to excel in whatever i am doing, i need to put not only my mind but most importantly my HEART into it. i need to love what i am doing and to appreciate it because it deserves to be appreciated. therefore, to excel in EEE, i should be motivated by my love for it...'

whatever happens, i shall put my heart into EEE. i know i love it.

kailangan ko lang matulog para bumalik yung pagmamahal na yun. hahaaha.

wag ko nga abusuhin ang pag-aaral, para naman pag nag-aaral na ako, excited na ako at di ako maburnout. haahahah :D

God blesses me.

to end this,
sabi nga ng fave quote ko:

"say you are well and all is well with you and God shall hear your words and make them true..."

all is well with me. all is well with me in EEE. :) all is well with me in all of my exams! :D

0 comments: