header-photo

i feel bad

i know why.
coe115 makes me feel this way.

bakit naman hindi di ba.
kasi of all my subjects this sem, this one is really different.
okay. i want to do more for it but i find it really hard kasi di ako yun nagsimula.

i dont know. i'm too lethargic these past few days.
wala akong productivity.
parang ang tamad ko :(

i dont want this.

it seems that i am moving in an unnatural world and that the things i'm studying are not innate in me. baka nagdadrama lang ako. still. wala lang.

hm, gagraduate na ako. thesis na lang. i hope everything will be fine.
sometimes, kinakabahan talaga ako. like kung kaya ko ba and all..
but God guides me al the time.
alam kong kaya ko, kelangan ko lang pagsikapan at gustuhin pa lalo.

siguro nabuburnout lang ako. or dahil nga nalulungkot ako na wala akong magawa para sa 115.

basta, marami pang exams at projects na parating. i need to fix my life :)

thanks Lord. please help me... :D Amen.

0 comments: