header-photo

New Perspective

...Today was a very enlightening day that I decided to blog just to preserve my thoughts so I can re-read them again in the future. 

I talked with our training facilitator and he gave me a lot of advice that made me think things differently.

First, be patient. Don't let your passion destroy you. Consider this moment as what's really meant to happen. Learn everything you can and treat it as preparation for the future. Don't haste because there's enough time for you to do everything. When the time comes that opportunity presents itself, you'll feel it and you'll be prepared. God will provide in His own time. Ask God what is His will and be calm and content to follow. Keep your dreams but don't let them be the driving force of your life. Don't destroy the natural flow of things. Let it be and trust that God will provide in the end.

0 comments: