header-photo

THOUGHTS

Today, I felt really really sad. I made a mistake and the effect was somehow big and affected a lot of people. I keep going back to the day that incident happened. I keep repeating the order of events that led to that mistake. But  I just can't remember the details.

Well, truth be told, it was not my sole mistake. But I believe that being the coordinator and in-charge for that particular task, it was my responsibility to ensure that everything was ok. It's just that my memory failed me. I am not sure.

LESSONS LEARNED:

Always list the important things.
Take care of your health and sleep well. It helps build memories.
Accept your mistakes. Apologize. Do your best the next time.
ALWAYS ALWAYS mind whatever you're doing.
FOCUS. and DO NOT BE RATTLED.

Lastly, just to share with you what happened to my day....
I need to be active with public speaking again. I need more confidence in speaking in public especially in Japanese!!!!!!!!!!

I need to improve myself.
No time to waste.

0 comments: