header-photo

my day yesterday

i'm going to begin this entry with the right word so that i won't tire myself typing it over and over again...
YESTERDAY...

i have proven how i have lost my sense of date and time in a way. imagine that? i went to Quezon City for no reason at all.. well of course that was after i came to the realization that i was certainly out of homebounds for NO APPARENT REASON! ooh my, looks like my cellphone wants to teach me a lesson. yeh i admit, for the past year, actually, since i had that Motorola V3i, i did not take text messages seriously. for me, everytime my cellphone beeps, there's just a person who's making the most out of his/her unli and trying to send me spam messages, like in emails you know. and duh, from then on, i do not usually read text messages unless they have my name on it or my intuition tells me that it is really for me. so there you go, i missed the text of my YFC householdmates. the household that was supposed to be next week, i thought was yesterday! haha, so much fun huh?

so while i was in the jeepney ride from philcoa to sm north, there's this little battle going on inside my head:

boring side: hey, go home now!


adventurous side: oops, time to go malling!


boring side: but what about my parents? they thought i'm somewhere in Intramuros by this time?


adventurous side: then tell them the truth and then you go to the mall! time to have fun alone sis!

hahah, and thanks to the jeepney driver who went overboard that u-turn, i just found myself strolling towards TRINOMA. and i tell you, it was fun, really fun!:))



i went around the mall, as in, pure libot. i finished a book at powerbooks, ate alone at kfc and played at timezone! it was so so so fun, although the idea that i was actually alone seems to make other people question the integrity of my statement. oh well, since before i have considered myself a loner, not in its fullest sense though.


back in high school, where my classmates.....uhm, i don't think i still need to recall those events. heavy heart enters here.

and yes, yes, i really enjoyed. haha, there were even some hilarious thoughts on my mind while i was having the tour around trinoma. weird though, i'm gonna let them out. haha

i have thought that perhaps, my prince charming is also in trinoma and its the opportuniy for us to finally meet! haha, totally hilarious i know!! but what can i do? i guess, when you're alone, you allow your mind to wander even the most absurd ideas that you don't usually want to explore.

there was actually a couple there whom i have seen a couple of times. well, i was just exaggerating things, but come to think of it, the mall is so big, how come you meet people more than once? hahahah, crazy me, i was thinking that we're meeting for a reason. hahahah, oh well, oh well, enough of this tremendous 'imagination' that my prince charming was there! hahah, it was just real funny and just to add, i was totally pa-cute while alone, yak, not in a revealing sense though:))

and oops, i just remember, i think i have mentioned here that i'm gonna post a review of the things i have read or seen in the movies. they're like being accumulated and i just can't promise that i'll be able to write all of the reviews but perhaps, some other time right!?

hm, right now, i have so many plans for the coming sembreak! weee :)) ooh, sorry, my mistake! my sembreak has come now! hahahah, i need to enjoy it to the fullest! tomorrow, i'll be meeting with my kikay highshool BESTfriends and i hope i can post our picture here! :)) not with our faces of course! witty me huh!:))

and yes, i'm gonna be posting a pic of me soon;)) oh well, i'm still thinking about the future of this blogsite. 3 people already know the url and i am not sure if i am willing to share it further! hahaha, no one's stalking me, i know but there's just something about private blogging.... private-no one knows it's you:))

hm, this vacation, i think i need to improve my o2jam skills! hahaah, the kid in me is telling that! and oh! my sakura dvds! i haven't touched them for months! i need to return them to my friends come November, or should i say, come classes rime! wee;))

so many things to do, so many memories to share. until then ;)) :))

2 comments:

Aaron Galvez Dizon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aaron Galvez Dizon said...

countertracker said...
Sino kaya yun?... hmm...

Well dahil diyan agree ako, loner ka nga.

Pero hindi ba masaya rin kapag maytime ka mapag-isa na walang nanggugulo sa iyo?

Atleast you have done something rewarding to yourself.

Sa susunod magrereply na ako. Akala ko talaga wrong send. Sorry!

*Edited lang hehehe