header-photo

yes, i am indeed EXCITED:))

woot, wee:)) wee is becoming my favorite expression these past few days, haha, although i remember that before, i really don't like the word. things really change, or should i say situations change!
wahahaha, i can't attempt to sleep although tomorow, i'll be going to Intramuros together with my householdmates in YFC. i have joined this org just last semester and although i have attended our household just once, i appreciate the bonding that we have because when people gather for God, things just seem so so so so easier. yah really! i had attended a lot of youth slash religious conventions and being friends with people whom you don't intially know can be as easy as snapping your finger. they're real nice. well you also have to be nice. oh may i add? sincerely nice, that is!:))
actually, i am just excited in seeing my blog... i am really happy regarding this stuff. i am glad that i have finally started. and so and so, i'm gonna share some happenings in my life today! hahah :))
wee:))
so i woke up about 8:30 am! thanks to my mama's alarm! ooh, i hated it! supposedly, that alarm did not sound so loud and alarming, nice term, i could have woke up at around 10 am! oh well, i jus twatched myx, yehey!!! i had the time to watch tv! then i watched more tv. i went at the mall and ate lunch with my parents. i can't remember the last time we did that! yah, it's just right now that i appeciate that moment..... thanks to blogging. hm, and then we, yes the three of us, atched i've fallen for you! haha, cornnny! my papa even wanted to watch rogue assassin all by himelf but i insisted that we watch the movie altogether. i know, my mama likes that movie too. then then, we fetch mybrother from school, my parents went to my grandfather's and my brother and i went home. i watched The Devil WearsPrada, read a magazine, texted my friends, ooh yeh, i have a load now, it's been like three weeks without cellphone credits!, and then more tv and internet. ooohlalalalla, vacation time, i love you! heheheh, wee:)) looks like i am enjoying myself too much, i need to sleep. i am planning to give my reviews about the movies i have watched! and oh, i am also currently reading some novels of Nicholas Sparks, i love them. although doing so stresses the point that i have no romantic thingies right now! hahah :))
and now, i am chatting with my friend who happens to have love issues, well, his issues about his love, i'm not included in the story, and ooh, i'm sleepy. good night for now!:))

0 comments: