header-photo

indoc

yes yes!
today was the indoc of the 07b apps.
hm, i decided to go.
it is my first time to watch an indoc on the perspective of an ARM member.
it was fun.
afterwards, our ARM head treated us to dinner.

haha. although i spent my whole sunday there, i think it is just alright.
i need to catch up in terms of my "list of things to do".

i'm totally inspired by the quotation i read a while ago.
don't worry about making the right decision.
work to make your decision right.
asteeeg di ba? :) asteeeg talaga!
so i think this will help me feel better towards my decisions in life.
ideally,there should be no pressures in deciding.


ah wala lang.
hm, napanood ko na rin yung v for vendetta!
ang bigatin, ang ganda. ang lalim nung movie!
we are all v. hahahah :))

hm, cge cge. mwahhuggs :P

0 comments: