header-photo

plugging in; mixed as usual.

okay so i went home at around 9pm, yeah i think so.
i had a funny day. i'm not going to elaborate on the details. but it was really funny.

yesterday i had the realization that i should always have a resolution for the day. i think it helps me to become a better person and change the things that i really want to change. i don't want to pursue my not so good mood especially now that i am quite tired of frowning and sulking.

do the thing you can't do... this struck me. i sooper like bo sanchez and francis kong! unfortunately, i don't have all their books because they are so expensive and i like stopped na kaya form buying books cause i don't really get to read them that much! i mean, i read them once or twice or thrice and then, there you go... hehem but perhaps, if i have my own money na, i'll not hesitate to splurge on books! honestly.

yesterday, on my way home, i have talked to one of the alumnus of my Alma Mater in hs. he told me how he landed on his present job and how he managed to survive the odds of climbing into the corporate world. he even shared weith me the 'diskarte thing', saying that their batch valedictorian ended up in a call center agent because she was not able to pass the licensure examination for accountants. hm, pressure develops but i immediately dismiss the thought. i remember the fact that pressure only develops when you begin to question your own ability.

"minsan gusto ko lang magpakapagod sa ibang bagay"-- i keep on telling this line to myself. pampalubag loob siguro but i know that i should be efficient soon. i need to go back to the me who have brought me here. wah, hm, i am torn, really, between this and that. shucks. anyway my point is sabi nga ni Dora, "for you to get somewhere, you must decide that you don't want to stay from where you are...." hm, and i don't want here.

leadership. i have been so familiar with this term. since gs days, i have been bombarded with the question, "what is leadership?". every year, i have a different answer.which i think is improving. i even talked abouit this concept or way of life as i call it to a bunch of people, my co-leaders to be exact. my school has given me so many opportunities to stand in front and say my views on anything that concerns the welfare of the student body...hm.......oh well. that was before i came to UP. the point? i'm still searching for it

goodnight blogger. i think i need to sleep and rest. :)

0 comments: